Our annual meetings give members a
chance to participate in swap meets,
auctions, lectures and other exchanges
of both transferware and information.
More information soon
2012 Meeting -- October 18-21
Meeting summary forthcoming
2011 Meeting -- October 20-23
2011 Annual Meeting Bulletin
October 2010 Meeting:
Durham, New Hampshire
October 2009 Meeting:
2008 Meeting: Williamsburg, Virginia
Complete description | Center Spread
2007 Meeting: Hartford, Connecticut
Complete description | Optional day.
2006 Meeting: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2005 Meeting: Phoenix, Arizona
2004 Meeting: Sturbridge, Massachusetts
2003 Meeting: Stoke-on-Trent, England
2002 Meeting: Pennsylvania/Winterthur
2001 Meeting: Monterey, California
2000 Meeting: Durham, New Hampshire
Host a Regional Meeting. Meeting Guidelines.
- Northern California informal regional meeting, June 6-7, 2009. Northern California Regional Meeting: 31 TCC members and guests enjoyed a day of fun, food and transferware at the home of Margie and Kent Williams. Photos and additional information pending.
Regional meetings encourage the study and enjoyment of transferware and help establish a network of friends with similar interests. Collectors are encouraged to host private meetings in their area.
Organizers of these local/regional meetings are advised of the following TCC guidelines:
- All funding will be at the host's and/or their invitee's own expense.
- Meetings are independent of the Transferware Collectors Club, and the TCC is not and will not be responsible in any way for the conduct, expense, or any legal obligations associated with such events that may arise.
- These events may not be scheduled during the 3 months prior to the annual TCC meeting.
- Organizers are encouraged to inform other members of regional meeting activities by sending meeting reports to the editors of the TCC Bulletin and Web site
- Upon request by regional meeting organizers, mailings must be approved and coordinated by a TCC Board Member with the assistance of the club's Membership Chair. Send meeting proposals to email@example.com