In this agreement, “TCC” will be used to identify the Transferware Collectors Club, TCC, www.transcollectorsclub.org, and related entities.
Copyright and Restrictions on Use of Materials
All materials contained on this site and in the TCC Pattern Database are the copyrighted property of the TCC except where explicitly noted otherwise. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that (1) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (2) you make no modifications to the materials. Please review the Basic Copyright Permission statement below:
Limited license IS GRANTED to individuals accessing this document and its component documents and/or files for the following personal, noncommercial uses:
- Retrieving, printing, or electronically storing a copy of any file mounted at this website
- Establishing a link or links to any HTML page mounted at this website; wholly subject to the discretion of the copyright holder, TCC, which retains the right to demand the removal of any link deemed inappropriate
Individuals accessing this document and its component documents and/or files from this Server are NOT GRANTED license to:
- Alter a copy of any retrieved, printed, or stored document or file on this website
- Distribute or publish a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any document or file on this website without written permission from TCC
- Charge for a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any document or file on this website
Publications/Special Interest Articles, Message Board, Classified Ads and Pattern Database
Our Publications/Special Interest Articles, Message Board, Classified Ads sections and the Pattern Database are site services designed to facilitate and encourage the communication and sharing of information about transferware. If you participate in these services you must not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others
- make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements
- advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
- post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images
- advertise to sell or to solicit others non-transferware related materials
- post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component; or
- post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the message board and classified ad pages or of our site or of the Pattern Database accessible only through our site.
We reserve the right to remove, edit any postings or refuse to publish any content we deem inappropriate and terminate the membership of any member who abuses our rules.
Submitting and Posting Materials
By uploading or submitting any information or materials to us, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and display and distribute such information and materials or incorporate such information or materials into our site or a related TCC use.
Please note, the TCC cannot vouch for the truth or accuracy of any postings on our Publications/Special Interest Articles pages, the Message Board, the Classified Ads sections, and the Pattern and Source Print Database. Any transactions made on the basis of postings are solely the responsibility of those making the transactions. Opinions are strictly those of the persons making them. Visitors shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. Please post responsibly. Information obtained in a Message Board may not be reliable, and it is not a good idea to trade or make any investment decisions based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
The TCC reserves the right not to post photos we deem unsuitable due to poor quality, duplication or for any other reason. It is the responsibility of the submitter of a photo to accurately represent the age and authenticity of a particular piece. The TCC is not responsible or accountable for the accuracy of any description or representation for such pieces.
We reserve the right to disable inappropriate links from third-party sites to our site.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of all visitors. See the following Privacy Statement for details.
We respect your privacy and will not distribute or disclose your information to any third party. We will only use your information for the purpose of communicating TCC matters with you and keeping you up to date with TCC news and events. We will send occasional email updates on TCC related news and events to members of and others interested in transferware.
If you would prefer not to receive such email simply send us a message through the “Contact Us” feature of this web site with "remove" in the subject line and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Please note that whenever you give out personal information online that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While we endeavor to protect all personal information you provide to us, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.